Worship and Arts Committee
Committee Chair: Hedi Mulford
- Worship, as described in the Directory for Worship, PCUSA.
- Musical art forms for worship and special concerts/programs.
- Any other art form (dance, drama, graphics) planned for worship or exhibition.
- Maintenance of organ and other musical instruments.
- Oversight of all special events at Fort Street, including weddings and concerts.
- This committee has recently spearheaded the campaign to restore the 100-year old Swift Memorial Organ.
- The Fort Street Chorale is responsible to the Session through this committee.